Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aftershock
Aftershock

MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock Empty
PostSubject: MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock   MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Dropping weight classes

Knoxville TN, - MMA Weekly found the members of Team Aftershock at a recient rookie event at the Knoxville Expo Center watching the latest rookies face off. In speaking with the Aftershock team, MMA weekly was shocked to hear that Michael Dudley, heavyweight fighter from Supreme Cage Fighting was working hard in the gym to drop weight. Allowing Michael to speak on his own behalf, he commented saying, "It's best for my career at this time. I'm having trouble keeping my ground the heavyweight division and the drop should make me more competative."

Michael, the only person in our opinoins to give Dan Gallant, SCF Heavyweight champion, a true run for his money is currently the lightest heavyweight on the roster and has pushed himself to great lengths to get into that class. "I competed on the rookie levels as a middleweight and did very well," noted Michael, "but the experience gained in the upper weight class will make me even more competative when i return to the middleweight class."

Michael feels that loss in moving down a class and knows that in probably the near future, he will have to face his training and team partner Andy Magnum to get a shot at the middleweight belt but wouldn't mind seeing Dan again in the octogon or even facing his other teammate, Korban James.

We'll continue to followup on Michaels weight drop and his final heavyweight match for a while in SCF.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock   MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Sorry, Dudley, but MW is a very though division.
Back to top Go down

MMA Weekly talkes with Michael Dudley of Team Aftershock
Page 1 of 1