Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II

Go down 
+6
DJ-Syn
Alan
Jovial Evil
Petegiz
Shinjin
Maria C.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:43 pm

SCF 10
Holgate vs Santos II

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Jon Steels
Jovial EvilTKO(Stomp)
0:57
2Peter DeScott
William FosterSubmission(Rolling Kneebar)
0:33
3Anthony Scardera
Korban JamesUnanimous Decision
5:00
4Keith KimberMatt Enigma Submission(Toe Hold)2
1:23
Rick McKinley
Beowulf MacDougallSplit Decision3
Naruto SilvaAndy MagnumUnanimous Decision3
Robert Holgate
Gilberto Dos Santos
Unanimous Decision5

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by SupremeCF on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Robert "The Flash" Holgate: Wow... I can't believe I beat him again. This is a great feeling to still be the Middleweight Champion after all the talk from everyone about how I wasn't going to win. I love being the underdog and this dog definitely has bite. Dos Santos once again took me to my limit and we still haven't bee nable to finish each other off. He for sure won the first two rounds in this fight but I knew I had to make a come back so I won the last three rounds. He almost had me a few times and I know I almost had him but it was still a great fight. I'm just grateful I get another day as the champion. I want to thank my sponsors Supreme Fight Gear and Supreme Energy Drink. I want to thank the fans. I want to thank Maria for putting this event together. Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Pete-I think it was a good win for me, hes a tough young kid, but in this fight my experience won, sasha, cant wait
Back to top Go down
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 am

Jovial Evil: Good Fight Jonny, Congratulations and here is your money.
The kick hurt like a mofo, I thought Jonny was going for my head and went to block it but he went low and got me just right. It was the Ref's decision to stop it not mine, the stomp didn't do anything compared to the kick to the ribs that dropped me. Agree or disagree it was not my call and I accept the verdict. Tonight Jonny was the better fighter plain and simple. Now I have to see a horse about a lady.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 am

Steels: Good fight Jovial. You are tough and I know you will have a good future here at SCF. I know that one day we will have a rematch and hopefully it will be for the strap. Hope I didnt jar anything loose in there with that stomp. Ya I caught you with the infamous Bas Rutten liver kick, and yes it hurts like a mofo. Look forward to seeing how you fair in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Rick McKinley: I won...? I Won? I WON!!! I dont have to retire just yet woohoo!

Naruto Silva: I aqm Greatful for such a good opponent, and I am greatful for the win. But, I am getting annoyed with not finiching my fights. I am clearly out preforming my opponents but they are made of Rubber and granit. Finishing is hard for some reason. I will head back to the gym tomorrow and work on my Finishing.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Dan Gallant: I am sorry I was not able to make it to to the corner of Dos Santos like I said I would. In all reality though. He doesnt need me. He is a warrior. A Monster of the cage. Great fight dude. We will get you back in title trio one day.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Steels: I want to take this time to thank Arnold Hemingway for cornering me in this fight. We had a good game plan and it worked perfectly. Thanks again for supporting me and all Arnold.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Beowulf MacDougall: Congrats on the win McKinley. Looks like I need to get back in the gym and lay off the drink for a little while.... ah but not tonight. You know where to find us.
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:43 pm

COngratulations, Holgate. You were the best man tonight and you deserve the title. I'm sad for not being able to submit you but very happy with not being KOed by you. I think I gassed a bit in the last rounds and you took the chance and put the fight on your side.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Keith Kimber: Matt Enigma you fought a good fight and it was fun. I am ready to take just about anyone on. I will be working hard and getting better going to work my way to the top weather no mater what. I am ready for my next fight and ready to dominate who ever comes next.
Back to top Go down
scardera
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm

Scardera: Yes, I snapped my losing streak im all pumped up for my next fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II   Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 10: Holgate vs Santos II
Page 1 of 1