Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises… Empty
PostSubject: MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises…   MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises… I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 am

MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises… ThumbnailMMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises…
By Fianna Gaia

Fianna Gaia: I am here with Beowulf MacDowall, who has a fight coming up at SCF 10 against Rick McKinley.

Beowulf MacDowall: Hello Fianna, it's great to see you again.

Fianna Gaia: Thanks Beowulf. So McKinley has come out and said that he will retire if he losses this fight against you at SCF 10. Do you see that as a insult, that if he can't beat you then he shouldn't be fighting in SCF?

Beowulf MacDowall: Well, I wouldn't of thought of it that way. The way I see it, taking three strait losses when you join an organization would break most men's sprit, and have them question their future in the sport.

Fianna Gaia: So you don't think of it as an insult, even to help motivate you?

Beowulf MacDowall:. Ha, my motivation in this fight is to get a win, and put on a good show. If I retire a fighter cause of it, it would just be an added perk. Granted at the same time it could be one less fighter in the division for the other fighters and myself to fight. In other words I am not looking forward to having him retire, but at the same time I don't want another loss on my hands.

Fianna Gaia: How are you feeling about the upcoming fight after your loss to Havok at SCF 8?

Beowulf MacDowall: I am past the Havok fight, I was not happy with how I performed and I feel I have a lot to prove to the fans and myself in this next fight. McKinley has gone to a decision in both his fights, so I have been working on a game plan that will hopefully keep the fight from going to the judges.

Fianna Gaia: Seeing as you are listed as a Pankration fighter and McKinley is listed as a Judo-Jitsu fighters, is it safe to say that this fight will end up on the ground?

Beowulf MacDowall: Now I don't want to give up any game plan or anything, but looking at the tapes of McKinley's fights, it is hard to say. All I know is that I hope that McKinley and I put on a great fight before he retires.

Fianna Gaia: Well Beowulf, we are almost out of time and I want to wish you the best of luck in your upcoming fight.

Beowulf MacDowall: Thank you Fianna, I hope to put on a good show for the fans win or lose. Buaidh No Bas.

Fianna Gaia: Well there you have it, Beowulf MacDowall to face off against Rick McKinley at SCF 10. Till next time I am Fianna Gaia and you been watching MMA Celtic Pride, at MMACELTICPRIDE.com
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org

MMACelticPride.com – Full of fine promises…
Page 1 of 1