Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former Champion Releases Statement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Former Champion Releases Statement Empty
PostSubject: Former Champion Releases Statement   Former Champion Releases Statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 am

Source: MMAWizard.com

This statement was released earlier from former SCF Lightweight Champion Sasha Marquez:

"First I want to apologize for my outburst following my fight at SCF 9. My actions were unprofessional and should not be tolerated. I apologize for my choice of words towards the referree during the bout and to the new Lightweight Champion Arnold Hemingway. Despite my feelings he is the new champion and we all should respect that. Now with tha tsaid my next fight will not be a rematch against Hemingway but rather a fight against Peter Descott at SCF 11. I feel that Peter can give me the fight I need in order to prepare myself for any future title fights. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Former Champion Releases Statement   Former Champion Releases Statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Pete- Lets make it a good one
Back to top Go down
toguruk
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
toguruk

PostSubject: Re: Former Champion Releases Statement   Former Champion Releases Statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 pm

nice appoligy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Champion Releases Statement   Former Champion Releases Statement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Champion Releases Statement
Page 1 of 1