Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A truly "Magical" Moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

A truly "Magical" Moment Empty
PostSubject: A truly "Magical" Moment   A truly "Magical" Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:39 am

TUF.com: Well I am here with Jonny Steels, fresh off his first win inside the octagon of SCF. How do you feel right now, you beat a quality opponent in a decisive manner at that and showed you are a force to be dealt with in the middleweight division.

Jonny: I tell you what I feel good. I want to first of all thank SCF for the opportunity to get in the cage again tonight and show that I am for real. Thanks to Cal for a good fight I know he will be back. Ya, I mean, it was a good fight, I felt there wasnt much that he could do to me that I wouldn't be able to handle. If you saw the stats I was pretty much connecting at will in the stand up and he really had no answer for me on the ground. I battered him up pretty good. In the end I was able to get the submission and hey got submission of the night too! HAHAHA.

TUF.com: So what is next for Mr. Steels??

Jonny: You know I will fight anyone that they put in front of me. I am still gunning for Dos Santos, but you know the guy was the champ for a reason, so in time I know we will get our match up. So ya, whoever the SCF has for me, I will be glad to take them out.

TUF.com: Do you think you have what it takes to beat the champ?

Jonny: You know, *hesitant* I will be honest, I do respect Dos Santos, I just like to try and build up a fight you know, one that people will want to tune in for, if we had to fight tomorrow, I dont know, it maybe a war, but I feel I could use more training, and a couple more fights before I try and climb that mountain. Like I said, he was the champ for a reason.

TUF.com: Well alright. I appreciate the time and interview.
Only time will tell what kind of career the man they call Magic has in his future.

Last edited by Alan on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: A truly "Magical" Moment   A truly "Magical" Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:23 am

Actually, Robert Holgate is the MW Champion.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: A truly "Magical" Moment   A truly "Magical" Moment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:00 pm

hey thanks i will make some corrections.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A truly "Magical" Moment   A truly "Magical" Moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A truly "Magical" Moment
Page 1 of 1