Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AftershockMMA.com interviews with William Foster and James Boltz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

AftershockMMA.com interviews with William Foster and James Boltz Empty
PostSubject: AftershockMMA.com interviews with William Foster and James Boltz   AftershockMMA.com interviews with William Foster and James Boltz I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 am

AftershockMMA.com: I am here with Foster and Boltz of SCF. Now guys both of you coming off of a loss in your debut, how do you feel right now, and do you think you gave it your best shot?

Foster: I feel good actually. I came out, gave it the best that I had, and in the end Lee was the better fighter today. I was taking him down, doing some good damage and I feel was getting the better of the stand up. In the end, he had a little bit more gas than I did, and got the finish. Congrats to him.

Boltz: I wish I could say the same. I was nervous, and had the first fight jitters. I wish I could have had the confidence that Foster had. He didnt look like a newbie at all. I gave it what I could but in the end it wasnt enough. Ill head back to the gym and get back to work.

AftershockMMA.com: Now Foster, it was thought that coming into this fight that Lee's experience would be just to much for you and there wouldnt be much you could offer that he wouldnt be able to handle. What are your thoughts on this?

Foster: You know, it is what it is. They didnt have much to go on with me other than my fighting style and I hope with this performance I changed their opinions. I guarantee you havent seen the last of The Hitman. Boltz and I are gonna approach Jonny Steels and Arnold about starting up a gym and see if we cant rule this land. Congrats to Arnold by the way on his win, I know if and when those to meet again, it will be the war everyone expected this time.

AftershockMMA.com: Well thank you boys for your time and good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump

AftershockMMA.com interviews with William Foster and James Boltz
Page 1 of 1