Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sponsor Suggestions?

Go down 
+2
Jovial Evil
Maria C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Sponsor Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Should we add more sponsors that do less, or less fighters that do more?

More sponsors would mean that they'd provide less money or perks to your fighters, but there would be various ways to gain them and different levels of sponsors giving your fighters more opportunities to gain them. Less sponsors would make it harder for fighters to achive snd maintian sponsorships, but if or when they finally do get that sponsor, the sponsor will cover alot more. Which would you guys perfer?

EXAMPLE(Not actual allowances):

Sponsor # 1
$2,000.00

Sponsor # 2
$3,000.00

Sponsor # 3
Special Perk

Sponsor # 4
$No Negative

Sponsor # 5
$5,000.00

vs

Sponsor # 1
$2,000.00, special perk

Sponsor # 2
$3,000.00, no negatives

Sponsor # 3
$5,000.00
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:59 pm

More sponsors would be great.
Keeping a sponsor for a cetain amount of time should increase your money or perks w/ that sponsor(Spokesperson for a new line or fighter name on brand).
No competeing sponsor for fighters, can't have 2 different energy drinks.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Yeah no competing sponsors is what I had planned on doing but we currently have very few sponsors.

As for increasing money/perks with time, I was thinking more along the lines of with wins since a fighter can get a sponsor then go inactive. With more wins you'll recieve more rewards. If it went with time, someone could get a sponsor and just sit it out fighting every now and then as their sponsor dishes out more money as time passes.
Back to top Go down
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:19 pm

I see your point there.
Just trying to throw out some ideas.

Sponsors can have mandatory # of fights and wins in a time frame to get better rewards. 4 fights in 3 months and at least 2 wins, something like that.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:56 pm

I am not sure about adding in perks. I think money is all we need otherwise the fights will be about who has the best perks from certain sponsors. Thus advancing without training.

Or maybe I am retarded and misunderstanding the idea.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:58 pm

well i know i am retarded, how do we get sponsors to begin with?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:08 pm

To get a sponsor check the roster thread FAQ thread on Sponors. It will show you everything you need to do.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 pm

DJ-Syn wrote:
I am not sure about adding in perks. I think money is all we need otherwise the fights will be about who has the best perks from certain sponsors. Thus advancing without training.

Or maybe I am retarded and misunderstanding the idea.

By perk I meant something like, for example, suppose you rack up the number of wins needed for a certain sponsor and you win it. Something like "No loss of the kicking stat" or "No loss of the conditioning stat" I'd see as a perk. No Negatives I don't believe will be a perk because fighters would level up way too fast.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 pm

ahhh ok. I was picturing these as Augumentations. Like 'X' number of wins in 'y" of fights gets you 'Z' ammount of EXAMPLE: Kicking points, conditioning points etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Lol glad that was not how it was ment hehe.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 pm

Oh no lol things would get out of hand if it went that route. Training would be pointless and we'd end up with an org of kangaroo fighters
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:58 pm

True Story. That brought up a big Red Flag with me heh.
Back to top Go down
toguruk
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
toguruk

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:45 pm

I am new to site, friend of mine JovialEvil invited here from GLB, i sent you a message surpreme with my char sheet, sorry if first one is messed up.

I think you guys have a great thing going here.
Back to top Go down
victorgillean
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:52 pm

well whatever you do I think that there should be a sponser for ground and pounds guys. the only one I see them achieving is the one to get ko/tko a certain numnber of fights before round 3, but the perks wouldn't help because all they do is give extra punching kicking and no ground striking.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 am

The sponsors are currently being revamped. I noticed a while ago that the sponsors only favored one style of fighter, maybe two. Not only that, but the pay out for some of the sponsors were just too high. More sponsors will be added, some watered down and some made easier to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Suggestions?   Sponsor Suggestions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: