Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage

Go down 
+5
mattenigma
DJ-Syn
James Washington Jr.
Jovial Evil
Maria C.
9 posters

Where Do You Think About the Main Event?
Good Stoppage by the Ref - Arnold was going to Seriously Hurt Sasha Marquez if he continued.
Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_vote_lcap17%Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bad Stoppage by the Ref - Sasha was far from out of it, who hired this guy?!
Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_vote_lcap83%Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage Scf9promo
SCF 9
High Holtage
MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Frank MastersJames BoltzTKO(Injury)
4:08
2James Washington Jr. Nathan MonckUnanimous Decision
5:00
3David LeeWilliam FosterTKO(Strikes)3
4:39
4Jamesie MacDowallRyan ClarkUnanimous Decision3
Mark Martin
D.J. SynUnanimous Decision3
Jonny SteelCal CarterSubmission(Americana)2
1:20
Arnold HemingwaySasha MarquezTKO/Ref Stoppage(Stomps)
0:33

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by SupremeCF on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Jovial Evil: Entertaining night and maybe I was wrong about lightweights, They put on a good show.

Jon Turner: Very interesting I must say. I saw weaknesses and holes in all my competition that I am going to exploit as soon as I get the chance. Hemi, I'm gunning for you!
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 am

James Washington Jr: "I went in there and fought my fight. I may not have finished the fight but I made sure to punish him with punches and kicks. Next fight I will make sure to let the opponent know I can finish fights and I do have knock out power."
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:57 am

D.J. Syn: As I said prior to the fight, I have seen Mark Martin prior to his debut with me. He is an excellent fighter. Our Fight really never went anywhere. I saw myself winning the second and third round, but the score cards said it all. Great Fight see you again I hope.

Dan Gallant: I wasnt on this card, I was really hoping to see a good Title fight and I am not sure what happened Sasha didnt seem out of it. It was a big stomp I will give arnold that, but not enough to take out Sasha. I think the fans were ripped off, and screwed out of a Main Event. I am curious to see what Arnolds interview is going to say. Congrats to Arnold and welcome to the Championship Trio.

Sasha! NO!...
Back to top Go down
mattenigma
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 am

Frank Masters: Just like I said I would, I cam out the winner tonight. Me and my opponent fought a well rounded fight and I came out the winner at the end plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Jamesie MacDowall: Aye that was a good fight. Though I would of liked to finish him, I still got the win so I am not complaining. Come on out to the local pub where you'll find me and me mates celebrating by win with a few pints before getting back to the gym in a few day for our next fights. Thanks to SCF and Ryan Clark for the fight. Till next time Buaidh No Bas!
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 am

Sasha is highly upset and pacing the cage when a microphone is shoved in her face.

Sasha Marquez: What the fuck was that? I was out? Bullshit! I've been hit harder than that and have gone down quicker than that before! You know what... I'm going to keep my cool and do exactly what I said I was going to do and that's congratulate Arnold on his title victory but everyone knows damn well tha tthis fight was not over and you DID NOT earn that belt. Have fun with it paper champion. Oh and this is where I mention my sponsors, drink Supreme Energy Drink because it has electrolytes and wear Supreme Fight Gear because it gets cold or some bullshit.

Mark Martin: Great fight D.J. I hope to face you again some time in teh future.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:23 pm

William Foster: I think that Arnold will win the rematch with Sasha as well.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Arnold Hemingway: I don't think you should be so mad at the ref Sasha. Infact I think you should be thanking him. If he had let it continue, your jaw would be too swollen to say as much as you just did. I should be the only one angry here, I was looking for my 3rd knockout. Nobody got a true knockout at SCF, if they would've let it continue I'd be a 3 time knockout of the night winner. It was inevitable, the ref just sped up the process babe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage   Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 9: High Voltage
Page 1 of 1