Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach Empty
PostSubject: MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach   MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:31 pm

MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach ThumbnailMMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach
By Fianna Gaia

Fianna Gaia: Everybody wants to win at what they do, and mixed martial artists are of course no different, but newcomers Conrad Howell, Jamesie MacDowall and Beowulf MacDougall all understand what makes athletes memberable. It's not just the wins. It's the battles.

Everybody who has seen these guys train will tell you, any fight they are in will be an entertaining fight. Simply put, this group of fighters is out there for the fans' entertainment and to prove their worth.

(Three men sit across from Fiannna, inside the Albannach Gym. They are all wearing tank tops that has the team logo and name "Albannach" on the chest, and each of them is wearing a Sportkilt with similar tartans.)

Fianna Gaia: Glad you guys could join us today; I know you are all training hard for your fight, which gets me to my first question. How's training been going?

Conrad Howell: Training's going really well. We just got out of our first session today, and the next session is going to start up when we are done here.

Beowulf MacDougall: Aye, all we seem to do these days is train and hang out with our fans. It's a good life we have.

Fianna Gaia: Who have you had in your camp training with you?

Conrad Howell: Right now it is just we three, Beowulf, Jamesie and I. But we look to build our camp up in the future.

Fianna Gaia: So Beowulf you and Conrad have a fight coming up this week and Jamesie has one at the event after that.

Beowulf: Yeah, Jamesie has a fight against Ryan Clark, Conrad faces Anthony Scardera, and I face off against Sven Havok. All three should be good fights.

Fianna Gaia: So what do you each think of your opponents?

Conrad Howell: Well I'm looking forward to getting back in the cage and facing new fighters. Like I said before I am not new to the sport, but I'm not going to bring up my past fights because this is a whole new place and as far as my skills go, I am just a rookie again, until I prove otherwise. But with that, my opponent has had two fights, one a win and one a loss, if I am not mistaken.

Fianna Gaia: That is what I have here for him.

Conrad Howell: Good, good. His win is a TKO from a headshot after he stunned him with a knee. A very impressive win, but his next fight a loss that went to the judges. I'm not sure what to think of the guy. All I know is I will be prepared for this fight and I hope he will be as well. But I am not the only one fighting so let me let someone else talk a while.

Beowulf MacDougall: Nay just keep talking; lord knows ye love the spotlight. Plus not much is known to me about Havok, so I don't have a whole lot to say. I just can't wait to step into the cage and get some fights under my belt. Till then I don't have much to say.

Jamesie MacDowall: For me this next fight will be one that I need to win. Not that my last lost was a bad thing. I just feel that Ryan Clark not fighting since his loss at SCF 1 should be an easier test for me, than a guy that is going for the championship in his next match. Granted, that is a lot of time for him to have trained and increased his skill. But I will just stick to my game plan and I will come out with a victory.

Fianna Gaia: Speaking of your last fight against Arnold Hemingway. Even though it was a loss it was still an impressive debut. Obviously you showed your toughness in that he hit you, you went down, and you were able to get back up a few times. That was pretty impressive. Did that fight do anything for your confidence in terms of MMA fighting in general, in the octagon?

Jamesie MacDowall: It hasn't changed me as far as what I think I'm able to do. I'm actually a lot better than what anybody's seen yet. There's a lot more behind me than what anybody knows. It might come out in this fight; it might not come out in this fight. I mean most fighters now know I can take a punch, But who wants to let everybody know what you're capable of doing, right off the bat?
I'm just kind of playing it that way and trying to be smart about my career. I know it's risky sometimes to limit yourself like that. At the same time, I'm always going to have that secret weapon thing in my back pocket ready to come out.

Fianna Gaia: Well guys it is about time for your next training set, so I have only one more question for you. Do you have a prediction for the fight, and is there anything you'd like to say to fans?

Conrad Howell: Well I'm sure I can say for all of us that you will want to watch our fights, because even if we lose it will be a entertaining fight. And everyone is welcome to come share a drink with us afterward.

Fianna Gaia: Well guys, I really appreciate you taking the time. I am sure I'll get to talk to you again in the future.

Jamesie MacDowall: No problem, we can always make time to get the work out to our fans.

(With that they all stand up and give Fianna a hug before leaving to go workout.)

Fianna Gaia: There you have it the group of fighters calling themselves Albannach. Till next time I am Fianna Gaia and you been watching MMA Celtic Pride, at MMACELTICPRIDE.com
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org

MMACelticPride.com – Unleash The Albannach
Page 1 of 1