Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback

Go down 
+5
Alan
DJ-Syn
scardera
Shinjin
Maria C.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:55 pm

SCF 7
The Comeback
Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfgdsantosPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfrobhol
!Middleweight Championship!
Gilberto Dos Santos vs Robert Holgate

!Number One Contender!
Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfdgallantPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfsholgate
Heightweight Division
Dan Gallant vs Saxon Holgate

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfjmacdowall
Lightweight Division
Arnold Hemingway vs Jamesie MacDowall

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfjcarrPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfdlee
Lightweight Division
Joe Carr vs David Lee

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfnopicturePreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfascardera
Heavyweight Division
D.J. Syn vs Anthony Scardera

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfjschoolcraftPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfjsteels
Middleweight Division
Jeremy Schoolcraft vs Jonny Steels

Last edited by SupremeCF on Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Robert Holgate: The name of this event is fitting since this would be my comeback. This will be my first title shot since losing the original SCF Lightweight title and moving up to Middleweight. So with that said, I'm going to make this fight count. Hopefully things go my way and I can reclaim that greatness I once had.

Saxon Holgate: I finally won a fight last show and now I will keep winning. My slump is over.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
scardera
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Anthony Scardera: Last show was my first fight and i destroyed Bill Hunt, now D.J. Syn you better watch out!!
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:18 pm

DJ Syn: Well its Debut time. I hope all the training i have done will be enough.

Dan Gallant: I am On my way back to the title... My opponent best get out of the way. I am on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:51 pm

J.S: Jeremy I hope you bring a better fight plan than you have the last few times out cause if not I am gonna walk right through you buddy. Im only making my debut but I am gonna make an example out of you and show the whole middleweight division I am for real. Lets do this son!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
scardera
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:03 pm

DJ-Syn wrote:
DJ Syn: Well its Debut time. I hope all the training i have done will be enough.

Dan Gallant: I am On my way back to the title... My opponent best get out of the way. I am on a mission.

Anthony Scardera: good luck should be a great fight and as for you Mr.Gallant your on your way to the title in my debut i knocked hunt out in the 1st round and ur saying others shud watch out for you? well, you better keep your eye out for ME!!
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Dan Gallant: In my frist to fight neither opponent could take me to round 3. TKO's for both. Anthony If you can get past my protege D.J. Syn, We will talk... If I win tonight that shoots me back to #1 contender for the title. If i lose ... we will talk. I will need a Tune up fight.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Final fight added!

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 7: The Comeback Scfjmacdowall
Arnold Hemingway takes on newcomer Jamesie MacDowall!
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
David L.
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Davd Lee - I'm coming into this match with everything I got. I'm going to take Carr out of his element, and just pound him into submission. Enough said.

Jefferey Schoolcraft - This fight is mine. I have it all in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Jonny Steels: The only thing you will have in your hands at the end of this fight will be your head as you are crying from another defeat. You are but a stepping stone to get me closer to the title. Better bring your A game cause anything else will get you seriously hurt my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:02 am

Let's make it great, Holgate.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:40 am

Arnold Hemingway: A fight already? I know I asked for one but I didnt expect to get it, sucks for the new guy huh?

Arnold Hemingway: See you in the cage, kid.
Back to top Go down
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:42 pm

Jamesie MacDowall: My first fight in SCF and they give me a fighter that has two wins, one being the knockout of the night. Either they think highly of my skill or poorly of you' Arnold. Either way it will be a great test for me, see you in the cage. Buaidh No Bas!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback   Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 7: The Comeback
Page 1 of 1